This engaging 60 minute long video course teaches the language of meetings and will help you master the “7 Fundamental Motions” used in most meetings. The course also teaches meeting etiquette, debating protocols, voting procedures and more!
The 7 Motions taught are:
* The Main Motion: How to properly bring a business item into your meeting.
* The Amendment: How to change the motion by adding to or subtracting something from the Main Motion.
* Amend The Amendment: How to alter the amendment being discussed.
* Refer To A Committee: How to refer a motion to a specific committee. Referring a motion can save you time, energy and life!
* Postpone To A Definite or Certain Time: How to postpone a motion to gather more information prior to taking a vote.
* Lay On The Table: How to properly lay the matter aside in lieu of more important business.
* Call The Question: How to stop unruly discussion and keep your meeting moving forward.